At Campus Melbourne, the safety and wellbeing of all residents is our top priority. We understand that for many of our students, this is their first time moving away from home. But choosing an accommodation provider doesn't have to be a daunting decision. That's why we've put together the below snapshot of essential information, to give clarity and peace of mind to parents and students.
• 24/7 CCTV cameras.
• Swipe cards for building, floor and room access.
• Live-in Residential Advisors who report directly to the General Manager.
• 24/7 on call doctors.
• Bookings less than 30 days: Full stay prepayment + 250 security deposit required.
• Bookings less than 90 days: 2 weeks prepayment + 500 security deposit required.
• Bookings greater than 91 days: 2 weeks prepayment + 1000 security deposit required.
• Cancelling more than 30 days before agreement start date: you can cancel the booking providing written notice at least 30 calendar days prior to the agreement start date. Security deposit may be retained
• Cancelling less than 30 days before agreement start date: If a cancellation is made less than 30 days before the booking check-in date, the student will be breaching the T&Cs; therefore, the rent paid in advance & security deposit may be retained. • Cancelling if you do not receive a Visa or Placement to study in Australia A penalty will not be charged. Written notice must be given to Campus Melbourne at least 14 days before the agreement start date.
• Cleaning fees are applicable for stays only more than 1 month AUD$100
For bookings with a duration of under 90 days, a credit card is required upon check in and a hold will be taken as guarantee against any damages or extra services. The holding amount will be released fully or partially after check out, once the room has been inspected to ensure it is in satisfactory condition.
Bookings at Campus Melbourne cannot be cancelled or refunded (unless visa is declined prior to arrival).
(B) If cancellation is notified to Campus Melbourne less than 30 days before the reservation agreement start date, the rent paid in advance may be retained partially or in full as per Campus Melbourne’s discretion.
(C) A penalty will not be charged in the case where cancellation of the agreement is due to failure to secure an Offer of Enrolment or Student Visa. Written notice must be given to Campus Melbourne at least 14 days before the reservation agreement start date and supported with written verification confirming decline of offer and/or visa. Administration fee of $100 is applicable.
(D) Bookings for a duration of less than 90 days cannot be cancelled and no refund will be given.